I am a huge fan of running to Starbucks and grabbing a Pumpkin Spice Latte. However I run into an issue once they stop selling it because I still want it. To save my sanity and the sanity of everyone else in my house I took the plunge at creating my own Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Copy Cat Recipe.
When you are wanting a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but you don’t want to leave the house this one is totally going to hit the spot!
If you are looking for a pumpkin spice latte recipe without pumpkin puree you are in luck! This simple pumpkin spice latte uses my Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Syrup copycat recipe.
You will also want to use homemade pumpkin pie spice, you can use store bought however if you know me at all you know I like homemade as much as possible. Don’t worry, it is super simple to make!
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
If you are a big fan of making Starbucks copycat recipes then be sure to also check these Starbucks Copycat Recipes!
- Copycat Starbucks Hot Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat
- Copy Cat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Get out your favorite coffee mug, you want to make sure you are using a large coffee mug for this one. Which I am sure if you are getting out your true favorite mug, it is a big one. 😉
- Pour the milk into a small microwave safe bowl or glass and heat milk in the microwave for 1 minute. Using a blender or a whisk froth your milk. You can also use a milk frother if you want to.
- Get your coffee mug and add in 2 tbsp Pumpkin Spice Syrup, then your coffee. Then pour in carefully the frothed milk. You don't have to but I like to stir mine a little bit before adding the frothed milk on top.
6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle program
Love Pumpkin? Check out these amazing Pumpkin Recipes!
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Pumpkin Gingersnap
- Pecan Maple Streusel Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Brownies
- Pumpkin Pie French Toast
- Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Love Starbucks? Check out these Starbucks Copy Cat Recipes, including Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat, Pumpkin Spice Starbuck Copy Cat Coffee and more!
If you are wanting to make this one Weight Watchers Friendly, use 2 tablespoons of Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup instead of homemade pumpkin spice syrup and skim milk instead of whole milk and it is just 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here