Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe. Skip going to Starbucks for your pumpkin spice latte! With just 5 ingredients you can make this copycat Starbucks pumpkin spice recipe at home!
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Pumpkin Spice season can not get here soon enough and as far as I am concerned it doesn’t last long enough either. I am a huge fan of running to Starbucks and grabbing a Pumpkin Spice Latte. I just can not help myself, they are soooo good!
I run into an issue once they stop selling it because I still want it. To save my sanity and the sanity of everyone else in my house I took the plunge at creating my own Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Copy Cat Recipe.
Starbucks Copy Cat Recipes
- Copycat Starbucks Hot Chocolate
- Salted Caramel Frappuccino Starbucks Drink Copycat
- Copy Cat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spice
- Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Recipe
- Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Recipe
- Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino
Homemade makes it better!
I have also realized that as much as I prefer the treat of going to Starbucks, this copy cat recipe I like even better, so I find myself making it at home which ends up saving me a lot of money. I love saving money and if you do to, then you have to check out my homemade pumpkin spice creamer. It is so much better and much cheaper then buying store bought!
This easy pumpkin spice latte recipe uses homemade pumpkin pie spice and homemade Pumpkin Spice Syrup. Using homemade spices and syrup really makes a big difference when you are making this Starbucks copy cat recipe.
Make it Weight Watchers Friendly
If you are wanting to make this one Weight Watchers Friendly, use 2 tablespoons of Torani Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Syrup instead of homemade pumpkin spice syrup and skim milk instead of whole milk and it is just 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints!
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe Ingredients
How to Make Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Make the coffee or espresso.
While coffee is brewing heat and Froth the milk.
Pour coffee into a mug, then add pumpkin spice syrup and pumpkin spice and stir well.
Pour the frothed milk into the coffee.
Top with whipped cream if desired.
Easy Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Cake
- Pumpkin Banana Bread
- The Best Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies
Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Brew the coffee or espresso.
- While the coffee is brewing, Pour the milk into a small microwave safe bowl or glass and heat milk in the microwave for 1 minute. Once heated use a blender, whisk or milk frother to froth your milk.
- Pour 4 ounces of coffee or espresso into a coffee mug. Add 2 tablespoons of pumpkin spice syrup and pumpkin pie spice to the coffee and mix well.
- Carefully pour the frothed milk into the coffee. Top with whipped cream if desired.
6 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving on the Freestyle program