Pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin!!! I love pumpkin! Nothing says fall to me like the smell of pumpkin coming from the warm oven. You are going to love this homemade pumpkin bread recipe! You can use this recipe to make fresh pumpkin bread or pumpkin bread muffins!
This easy pumpkin bread recipe is one that I find myself making over and over all fall long. There are also times I have to admit, that I make it randomly during the year as well.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
It is always a great way to start your day is with a slice of pumpkin bread with a nice cold glass of milk or a cup of coffee. It is my favorite way to start a fall morning!
This moist pumpkin bread never lasts long in our house. As soon as the kids get a sniff of it baking in the oven, all bets are off. I then have a kitchen full of kids asking me how much longer until the best pumpkin bread is done. I end up fighting them off until it is cool enough to eat, although they try to bribe me to give it to them as soon as I pull this pumpkin bread recipe with canned pumpkin out of the oven.
This easy pumpkin bread recipe can be made in any shape from standard loafs to mini loaf to pumpkin muffins, you will just need to reduce the time I the oven the smaller size you make.
How to Freeze Pumpkin Bread
This pumpkin bread recipe also freezes very well you just need to wrap it in a few layers of plastic wrap than a layer of aluminum foil.
This easy Pumpkin bread recipe is a great recipe to double or triple and then freezer for a quick and easy breakfast or snack! A few seconds in the microwave and you will have a tasty fresh pumpkin muffin or bread!
How to Make Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease loaf pans.
- Using a mixer beat sugar and oil together until blended. Add eggs one at a time mixing after each addition.
- Add pumpkin purée and water and mix until blended. Whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin spice.
- Add to the mixer and mix only until just incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake for about an hour (if using standard loaf pans) but start checking for doneness after 45 minutes the loaves are done when center springs back when touched.If you are making muffins then start checking them at the 25 minute mark, the same with mini muffin pans.
We love pumpkin bread recipes in our house, so make sure you check out some of our other favorite easy pumpkin bread recipes!
Looking for more bread recipes? Check these out!
Check out these other amazing pumpkin recipes!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here