This bow tie pasta lasagna recipe is the perfect easy pasts recipe for when you are wanting homemade lasagna but do not have the time to put it into making it. This bow tie pasta lasagna has all the flavors of lasagna with a lot less work!
Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna
I love a cheesy, saucy meat-filled pasta dish like lasagna but as easy as it is to make lasagna it does take the time that I do not always have.
Best Sauce for Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna
So the one thing that I love about this recipe is that you can change things up with the sauce and use homemade or jarred. You can use different flavors of the sauce to give it a slightly different flavor each time you make it to change things up a bit.
I like to make batches of homemade sauce and keep them in the freezer for when I need sauce. There are so many different pasta sauce recipes that will work perfectly for this recipe. If you are looking for an amazing pasta sauce recipe to use in this Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna check these out!
- Sun-dried tomato Pasta Sauce
- Homemade Marinara Sauce
- Spicy Bacon Tomato Sauce
- Creamy Tomato Pasta Sauce
- Homemade traditional Spaghetti Sauce
What to serve with Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna
Whenever I make this for dinner I like to keep things simple. I do a simple salad, with one of my favorite homemade salad dressings like Honey Poppy Seed dressing, Homemade Balsamic Dressing or lime vinaigrette dressing. I just about always have one of them already made in the fridge. If I want to get fancy, then I make an avocado BLT salad. The kids love that salad!
Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna Ingredients
- Bow tie pasta
- Cream cheese
- ground beef meat
- pasta sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
How to make Bow Tie Pasta Lasagna
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
In a large pot boil water on the stove. Once the water is boiling add in the pasta noodles.
While the water is boiling, in a medium-sized skillet on medium heat cook the ground beef.
Once the ground beef is done cooking drain the grease from the skillet.
When the pasta is done cooking drain the water and put it back in the pot.
In a large bowl add the cooked ground beef.
Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add it to the bowl. Next, add in the milk, and sauce and mix well until the cream cheese and ground beef are mixed well.
Add the pasta into the ground beef mixture.
Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Pour pasta into the baking dish.
Sprinkle the Shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
bow tie pasta lasagna
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 8 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 24 ounces pasta sauce
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
- In a large pot boil water on the stove. Once the water is boiling add in the pasta noodles.
- While the water is boiling, in a medium sized skillet on medium heat cook the ground beef.
- Once the ground beef is done cooking drain the grease from the skillet.
- When the pasta is done cooking drain the water and put back in the pot.
- In a large bowl add the cooked ground beef.
- Cut the cream cheese into chunks and add it into the bowl. Next add in the milk, sauce and mix well until the cream cheese and ground beef are mixed well.
- Add the pasta into the ground beef mixture.
- Spray a baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Pour pasta in to the baking dish.
- Sprinkle the Shredded Mozzarella Cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
13 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
More Recipes You Will LOVE!