- Cubed Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes any brand
- 1 can of cream of chicken or cream of celery will work too
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese adjust to your liking. I use more
- 1 medium onion cut up fine
- 1 sleeve of ritz crackers you can subsitute just about anything for the topping really I also put some cheese on top before I put on the cracker crumbs. Cheese crackers are also amazing on this.
- 1/2 stick of butter cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix everything together but the crackers and butter and pour into a 9x13 buttered dish and smooth out until evenly distributed.
- Dot butter over the top of hashbrown mixture
- Finely crush crackers and distribute evenly over the top.
- Cover dish and bake 45 mins or until potatoes are done.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10-15 minutes