These Frozen Inspired White Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Pancakes are sure to make any Frozen fan love breakfast time!
These homemade pancakes taste just like a sugar cookie with white chocolate chips. A few drops of blue food coloring make them the perfect blue that any Frozen fan will love! Topped with sparkling crystal sugar sprinkles to give the perfect Frozen touch to breakfast! If you have a Frozen movie fan then they are going to love these Frozen Pancakes!
White Chocolate Chip Sugar Cookie Pancakes
Sugar Cookie Pancakes
Homemade pancakes are a big thing in our house. Since we have a few Frozen fans in our house it was a must that I come up with a Frozen inspired pancake recipe. Sugar Cookie White Chocolate Chip Pancakes were a big hit with even those who are not Frozen obsessed in our house.
I am going to warn you that these homemade sugar cookie pancakes are not the healthiest pancake recipe you are going to find. They are loaded with sparkling sugar and white chocolate chips and they are oh so delish! These pancakes taste just like a sugar cookie with white chocolate chips!
Frozen Movie Inspired Pancakes
To make these pancakes sparkle I used Wilton Sparkle sprinkles. I would also suggest grabbing some of these snowflake sprinkles and adding them on top for a little extra Frozen flair. They are so pretty and so much fun!
If you have a Frozen Fan be sure to check out these other Frozen Inspired Recipes.
- Frozen Inspired Muddy Buddies
- Rice Krispie Snowballs
- Snowball Cupcakes
- Blue Snowflake Frozen Inspired Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Frozen Oreo Pops
Can I use Boxed Pancake Mix?
If you are running short on time and want to use boxed pancake mix that is ok. Just make sure you use the amount for a medium batch of pancakes.
Do I have to use food coloring?
You do not have to use food coloring if you do not want to. However I think the light blue color that comes from a little bit of food coloring makes them more fun!
Sugar Cookie Chocolate Chip Pancakes Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 7-10 drops Blue food coloring
- 3 tablespoons Wilton Sparkle sprinkles
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
How to Make Sugar Cookie Chocolate Chip Pancakes
In a large bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
Combine the milk and egg and blue food coloring together in a separate bowl.
Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients, gently stir until combined.
Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract.
Mix in chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons sprinkles into pancake mix and gently mix.
Heat your frying pan or griddle to medium and pour the batter on a lightly oiled pan, flip when bubbles start to pop.
Cook for an additional two minutes.
Once done sprinkle powdered sugar and more sprinkles on top of pancakes.
If you love pancakes then you also should try these awesome Pancake recipes:
- Funfetti Pancakes Mix
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes Recipe
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Chunky Monkey Pancakes
Sugar Cookie Pancakes
- In a large bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together.
- Combine the milk and egg and blue food coloring together in a separate bowl.
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients, gently stir until combined.
- Stir in the melted butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix in chocolate chips and 3 tablespoons sprinkles into pancake mix and gently mix.
- Heat your frying pan or griddle to medium and pour the batter on a lightly oiled pan, flip when bubbles start to pop.
- Cook for an additional two minutes.
- Once done sprinkle powdered sugar and more sprinkles on top of pancakes.
More Recipes you will love!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here