If you are looking for an awesome summer time recipe this Chicken Avocado Cheese Burrito is one that will hit the spot for anyone who enjoys Tex Mex food. This Tex Mex Chicken Avocado Cheese Burrito super easy to make as well, which is of course a big plus during the summer when we would all much rather be having fun 🙂
Chicken Avocado Cheese Burrito
With this Chicken Avocado Cheese Burrito it tastes amazing with a side of tortilla chips and homemade Guacamole. This can be a quick and simple meal if you use a rotisserie chicken or leftover chicken from the night before, so it is also a recipe that is good for using when you have leftovers.
Serve with a with a side of tortilla chips and homemade Guacamole.
More Chicken Recipes:
Tex Mex Chicken Avocado Cheese Burrito
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- ½ cup Mexican cheese
- 1 avocado diced or mashed
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Get your griddle out and heat griddle with the oil.
- While your oil is heating in your pan grab a bowl and mix the chicken, cheese, avocado, and cilantro together.
- Get your tortillas, or if you want to you can use homemade tortillas but you need to make them ahead of time.
- Fill your four tortillas with mixture and wrap shut. Make sure you have them wrapped tightly so your filling does not come out.
- Place the burritos on the grill and press them down with something heavy like a cast iron pan.
- Once one side is brown flip the burrito over and brown the other side.
- Remove from the grill and continue for each Chicken Avocado Cheese Burrito.
10 Weight Watchers SmartPoints on the Freestyle Program per serving when using chicken breast
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here