If you are a big fan of the Big Hero 6 Movie then you are going to be super excited that there is a new Big Hero 6 tv show! These Big Hero Six Baymax cupcakes are perfect for anyone who loves the movie and is excited about the new Big Hero 6 show.
The new Big Hero 6 tv show will be airing June 9th! So there is plenty of time to have fun and make these super cute Disney cupcakes.
My daughter had to bring in cupcakes for her birthday to share with her class. She asked if I would be able to make her Baymax cupcakes…. wait Baymax is a giant white blob with two dots and a line two dots for its eyes…. EASY!
This Disney cupcake recipe is made with vanilla buttercream frosting, this is seriously the best buttercream frosting ever!
You will also need to make homemade cupcakes, our favorite cupcake recipes to use when we are making homemade cupcakes are chocolate cupcake recipe, vanilla cupcake recipe or strawberry cupcake recipe! All 3 of these cupcake recipes are amazing!
Supplies needed for Big Hero 6 Cupcakes
How to make Big Hero 6 Cupcakes
Big Hero 6 Baymax Cupcakes
- Bake your cupcakes and let them cool.
- Place your large piping tip into your pastry bag and then fill the bag with your buttercream frosting.
- Swirl the buttercream in a single layer starting in the middle of the cupcake working your way out to the edge and repeat onto each cupcake.
- Mix 1 cup of buttercream with a few drops of black food coloring until you get a nice black buttercream. Place the small tip into a clean pastry bag and the black buttercream.
- Pipe out one small circle then a line and end with another small circle at the end of the line, repeat this on each cupcake.
Looking for more Disney treats? Check these out!
Join the newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest recipes right in your inbox every time we post a new one!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy here